一线教师辅导高中数学、物理,7年带高考生经验

1回复 阅读 267

标签

展开全文
一键安装官方客户端
江城热点及时推送 阅读体验更流畅

值得推荐

cici2077 高中二年级

I graduated from the physics education and am now a college teacher. Before I became a teacher, I were well known in Jiangan district because I guided two high-school students to succeed in passing National Entrance Examination for Wuhan University. Later my students’ parents recommended me to teach some high-school students in their company and institutions. After several years guidance, one of my students succeeded to study in Tsinghua University and several ones got a chance to study in some famous universities. These achievement is attributed to (a) my high interest in the high-school education, (b) my deep understanding for the latest development of National Examination, (c) the close collaboration with my students.

Later, I got some break to guide high-school students as I went to UK and had studied there for 4 years. At moment, I came back to Wuhan and want to keep my strong interest in high-school education. I wish strongly to succeed more in this aspect. If you need a teacher to guide high-school mathematics and physics, please don’t hesitate to tell me. By the way, I can guide their English in some degree.

If you have any question, please contact me via my QQ (1620298370) and alternatively phone (18171277780).

首页 版块

和武汉妹子交朋友

了解武汉的窗口

在武汉结婚  买房  装修  旅游  购物

用得意生活app有优惠

立即下载