相亲交友

这是立马搞莫斯?跨国诈骗?

3回复 阅读 2364

网恋有风险,交友需谨慎,请大家注意保护自身安全

先发原文

Please My Dear I Need Your Help

发件人joyce dangote 查看 拒收

时 间:2012年5月24日(星期四) 晚上6:25 (UTC+0:00 伦敦、都柏林、里斯本时间)

纯文本

收件人

大 小:4.5K

打印

显示邮件原文

导出为eml文件

邮件有乱码?

转发到群邮件

保存到记事本

添加到日历

作为附件转发

备 注:

编辑删除

请在此输入备注...取消

提 示:你不在收件人里,可能这封邮件是密送给你的。

标记:已将此邮件标记为星标邮件取消星标

Hello Dear,

I am Miss.Joyce Dangote, 24 years old, a Sociology student,from Guinea Bissau.My father of blessed memory by name late Mr. Paul Dangote who was the former deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Kumba Yalla who is now facing judgement at the international court of justice for war crime and abusing human rights.I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment am receiving from my step mother.She planned to take away all my fathers treasury and assets from me since the unexpected death of my Father.Meanwhile,I wanted to travell to Europe but she hid my international passport and other valuable travelling documents,luckily she couldn't discover where I kept my fathers file.

I am now writing you from Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso where I escaped to through road, and now seeking hiding in a private charity organization under St Johns Catholic Church here in Burkina-Faso.

So I am now in search of an honest and reliable person who will help to relocate me in any of the western or any other place in the world, for a better life and to continue my studies, I have chosen to contact you after getting your email through a database, and I believe you are a reliable person who will not let me down or betray my trust, I know you may wonder why I am telling you about all this, even without seeing or knowing you fully well, really something in me tells me that you are a good person and I guess I am not wrong.

Briefly, I will like to disclose little more about myself to you and see if you can help me to relocate to your country so as to continue with my studies and have a new life, and please this is a little secret and I plead with you to keep it to yourself alone until everything is properly arranged and executed, then I will come over to join you in your country. I have the sum of $5.7Million as an inheritance from my late father which I will like to invest in your country with your help, the reason why I need your help is based on the instruction my late father gave to the bank to release the fund to me at the age of 24 and through a foreigner who can help me to invest the fund wisely, I can not be

able to make this claim because of my refugee status. This fund is deposited in my late father's bank account with one of the banks here in Burkina-Faso and I am going to give you all the details / contact because I want the money to be transferred to your account before I come over to join you in your country, I need your urgent answer of your ability to handle this for me so that I will tell you the next step because I want to leave this refugee camp as soon as possible, life here is to me a hell, no love, no affection and no amenities, more importantly, I love my studies and here nothing is happening and people here are not friendly,I am really suffering in this place, it is too painful, but I hope with your help to transferring the fund in your account,I will have a better life to live so kindly let me know your readiness to help me and I promise to always be nice and faithful to you I will send to you a copy of my photo as soon I receive your positive respond .

Yours Sincerely,

Joyce Dangote.

翻译后

使我需要你的帮忙的我的亲爱的高兴

发件人: joyce dangote

时 间: 2012 年 5 月 25 日 (星期五)凌晨 2:25

收件人:。

哈罗亲爱的,

我是小姐。乔伊斯 Dangote, 24 岁,一位社会学学生,来自几内亚比索。名字的我的受祝福记忆的父亲已故的保罗 Dangote 先生─在 Kumba Yalla 总统的领导─现在正在为战争犯罪在正义的国际法院面对审判而且虐待人权之下是国家安全的前副部长。我被强迫因为虐待连络你正在从我的步骤母亲接受。她计画取走我所有的父亲国库和我的父亲的料想不到死亡以来的我的资产。同时,我对 travell 想要到欧洲,但是她藏了我的国际护照和其他有价值的旅行文件,幸运地她无法发现我保持我的父亲文件的地方。

我现在正在写从我逃脱到完成的道路的 Ouagadougou 布吉那法索你,和现在寻求在布吉那法索的在这里的圣约翰天主教徒教堂之下藏在一个私人的慈善组织。

因此我是现在追求一个诚实、可靠的人─将会在全球的任何西方或者任何其他地方帮助重新装置我,为较好的生活和继续我的研究,我在使你的电子邮件通过一个数据库之后已经选择连络你,而且我相信你是一个将不让我失望或者出卖我的信赖的可靠的人,我知道你可能我正在告诉你有关的事的惊奇所有的这,甚至没有见到或者非常知道你,真的某事在我里面告诉我你是一个好人,而且我猜测我不错误。

简短地,如果你为了要继续我的研究而且有新生活,而且请这,能帮助我重新装置到你的国家,我将会喜欢对你揭露关于我自己一点的更多而且见到是一个小小的秘密而且我恳求你对你自己保存它孤独的,直到每件事物适当地被安排而且运行,当时我将会结束来在你的国家加入你。 我有$五百七十万的总数为我将会喜欢用你的帮忙投资在你的国家的我的已故父亲的一种遗传,我需要你的帮忙的理由以指导为基础我的已故父亲给银行在 24 岁时经过一个能帮助我聪明地投资基金的外国人对我释放基金,我不能是

能够因为我的难民状态使这要求。 因为我想要尽快地离开这一个难民营,所以因为在我结束来在你的国家加入你之前,我想要钱被转移到你的帐户,所以这一基金在布吉那法索在我已故父亲的银行帐户中被银行之一所存放,而且我要给你全部细节/连络,我需要你的你的能力的紧急答案为我处理这,以便我将会告诉你下一个步骤,这里的生活是对我地狱、没有爱,没有爱和没有适意,更重要,我爱我的研究而且在这里毫不正在发生而且这里的人们不是友好,我正在真的在这一个地方蒙受,它太痛苦,但是我以你的帮忙希望到转移你的帐户的基金,我将会有较好的生活如此亲切活得让我知道你的预备帮助我而且我答应总是对你非常忠实,当很快我受到你的实在时,我将会送我的相片副本给你回应。

敬上

乔伊斯 Dangote。

哎,哥是矮穷挫,妹子啊, 你骗错人了。

标签

展开全文
一键安装官方客户端
江城热点及时推送 阅读体验更流畅

值得推荐

全部回复

烙花 硕士三年级

哟,有这事

sweett 大学三年级