Till we meet again.(嘿嘿,我最喜欢的一套!)

75回复 阅读 10790

其实之前红叶和窗台那两套本来是一套的,因为一点小意外相反的因祸得福啦!本人更偏爱这套些哦。

喜欢这样对比色的点缀,喜欢这样凄美的感觉

很感谢6楼的一家,谢谢瞎子带病也要赶照片

嘿嘿,可能不是所有人都喜欢这样的风格,但是我却一直想要这样感觉照片!以前那次艺术照可真是让我有心里阴影啊,这次来6楼其实也是下了蛮大决心的,哈哈,因为发现他家很多都是不露脸的照,才克服了我的阴影来的。(瞎子不要pia我啊!当然自己也是喜欢这样的风格才会来的呀!)照完后,我才发现照相不是说要把自己穿的多么多么的漂亮,化的多么多么的美拍出来才好看,那只是照片,而不是作品照片我们自己都可以拍很多,但是每个作品都是有生命力的,是很多人一起创作出来的,有灵气的照片才会让你记得很久,而不是在多年后发现什么衣服妆容过时了。就像瞎子说过,好像很开心很开心的歌,当时可以一直听, 但是不久就会忘记,或者过时 。其实照片和歌一样,通常Z后被人记得的歌不是很开心很开心的快快的,而是很想念很想念的......

虽然6楼没有太多华丽的服饰和配饰,但是他们的作品都很有生命力,加油哦!(呵呵,我不是马甲啊!)

标签

展开全文
一键安装官方客户端
江城热点及时推送 阅读体验更流畅

值得推荐

全部回复

mena36 博士后

Till we meet again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Through walls and harvest moons

I will fight for you

The world carries on without you

But nothing remains the same

I'll be lost without you

Until the last of days

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can just sit there and wait, I lose control of all and everything.

I'm afraid of ever new day. I'm scared of what the day might, bring when I open my eyes in the morning. I'm scared to see, that you replaced me (you will), I'm scared you forgot me, you forgot about us (you will), I'm scared of losing the rest of what is left of you and me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're on your own in this life, the days and nights are long,

When you think you've had too much of this life to hang on...

Well, everybody hurts sometimes,

Everybody cries. And everybody hurts sometimes

And everybody hurts sometimes. So, hold on, hold on...

This is for everyone who has been hurt, who has been dissapointed, who has been left alone, who has ever cried at night, who lost someone, who has ever loved, who is sad, who...

I know holding on is difficult, it costs a lot of strength and will and sometimes I feel like I am too weak and hurt to go on...but then there's always a new day and you don't know what it will bring... so be strong and hold on!

Some fairytales are meant to end in a tragedy from the start. I was still hoping that mine would find a happy ending... with you.

You are still on my mind all the time. Even after all these months.

I love letting the memories of us flood through my mind, but at the same time I know that it makes me unbelievably sad.

The worst part of it, is the feeling of having lost The One person for me...

柏拉图的永恒 博士后

很有感觉滴风格

mena36 博士后

,谢谢米饭!

小珂 博士一年级

P图的效果

第一张

有点夸张了。

唯宝宝 硕士二年级

这个风格不错

mena36 博士后

哈哈,是有点诡异的感觉哈!