我的英语老底也忘记了

tankin 硕士一年级

顶一个,跟我同姓

添添香 禁止发言

内容被自动屏蔽

暖洋洋爱喜洋洋 硕士二年级

就这样参加英语比赛

石头笑笑 硕士三年级

Good afternoon, you judge a teacher, I am from Tang Ying Electric Meter Company, the English name is Susan. I graduated from the Wuhan Institute of Power Technology, majoring in electric power marketing professional. So far I have work for a year and a half ago, have run in the EEP works, has been at home after enjoying a rare holiday. Advantage of this holiday, I went to Yunnan travel for a week, experience the beauty of Yunnan, took a lot of beautiful pictures, in my QQ space there, you can go and see, Chungho people more beautiful, ha ha, joke . I am very interested in English from childhood, has been one of the highest class of English results are,

However, since left school, I feel my English is slowly degraded, so I always wanted to go through some channels to continue to learn English.

Very honored to have this opportunity to participate in the English competition, the company attaches great importance to the leadership of our staff do the training. Had chosen to participate in this competition, the company has its eyes on the situation according to test players arrange English language training, two days ago that there are substantial incentives heard, it really is a surprise.

In any case, I will go all out to finish the race, and in the coming days to work harder to improve their English water products. Thank you.

gangyashasha 大学四年级

用google翻

seaseababy 大学三年级

谢谢建议~

不能超过七个字 硕士三年级

膜拜一个!

百草堂主人 高中一年级

Members at a good teacher evaluation committee, I am from the electrical equipment company Tang Ying, is Susan. I graduated from the Wuhan Electric Power Technical College, majoring in electrical marketing. So far, I have been working for a half years, until the ezhou power plant run works after has been home to enjoy a rare holidays. The holidays, I went to yunnan travel for a week, informed the yunnan beauty, made many beautiful photo, in my QQ space, you can see, scenic beauty more beautiful, "a joke. I was in English is of great interest has been English performance is a Class A 2, but since he left the school, I feel that my English are slowly degradation, I have been through a channel to continue to learn English. Very honored to have the opportunity to participate in the English competition, the leaders have attached great importance to our staff training, as the' chosen to participate in this competition, saw the company is in accordance with the players Test of English training arrangements related to two days ago I heard that there is also substantial incentives, this is a surprise.

凤蝶舞 高中二年级

我帮你翻译一哈子

才看到,有人翻译好了,我去做作业去鸟

本帖Z后由 凤蝶舞 于 2010-4-27 16:54 编辑 ]

阿鲁卡多 超级意粉

you judge a teacher 这都出来了

windflower 禁止访问

内容被自动屏蔽

ajay 硕士一年级

谷歌翻译撒~

翻译完了检查哈啊

毛线老虎 小学四年级

楼上的好厉害啊

prudy 大学四年级

各位评委老师下午好,我是来自电气仪表公司的汤迎,英文名是Susan。我毕业于武汉电力职业技术学院,主修电力市场营销专业。至今我已工作一年半,之前一直在鄂州电厂跑工程,工程结束后一直在家享受着难得的假期。利用这个假期,我去云南旅游了一个星期,见识了云南的美景,拍了很多漂亮的照片,在我的QQ空间里都有,你们可以去看看,景美人更美,哈哈,开个玩笑。我自小就对英语很感兴趣,一直以来英语成绩都是班上数一数二的,但是自从离开了学校,我感觉我的英语水平在慢慢退化,所以我一直想通过某种渠道去继续学习英语。

很荣幸能有这个机会参加这次的英语竞赛,公司领导确实很重视我们员工的培养。当初选择参加这个比赛,是看中了公司会根据选手的测试情况安排相关英语培训,前两天听说这个还有实质性奖励,这实在是个意外的惊喜。

无论如何,我会全力以赴完成比赛,并在今后的日子里更加努力提高自己的英语水品。谢谢

=========================================================================

Good afternoon everyone, I’m Tangying from Electric Instrument Company, my english name is Susan.I graduated from Wuhan Elecetric Power Technical Colleage, marjored in Elecetrical Marketing. Till now ,I’ve worked for one and a half year.I’d done some projects in Erzhou Electric Power Plant before. After the projects were over, I enjoyed my precious vacation to travel in Yunnan.I visted wonderful scenes, took many beautiful pictures there.You can see those in my QQ space. Girl is better than scenery! Haha,just kidding. I’m interested in English from my childhood, My english always been the top of class. But when I left school, I feel my english degrades.,therefore, I try to search a way to go on my english study.

I’m quite honored to have the opportunity to parcipating in the competiton, leadship indeed attach great importance to staff culivating .I notied that company will training the contestant according his or her testing results, that’s why I took part in it. Days before I heard it will be a prize to the constants, what a surprise!

Anyway, I will do my best!And ,I will enhance my english skills in the future!Thank you for your attention!

本帖Z后由 prudy 于 2010-4-27 21:22 编辑 ]

马里奥 小学四年级

6楼的是达人

xiao_粑粑 大学一年级

百度在线翻译一下就ok啦·

首页 版块

和武汉妹子交朋友

了解武汉的窗口

在武汉结婚  买房  装修  旅游  购物

用得意生活app有优惠

立即下载