生活杂谈

你见过这么骗人的么???

36回复 阅读 5298

本帖Z后由 美乐生活 于 2012-4-17 14:50 编辑

周一早上到公司我打开邮件,收到一份来自海外的邮件。纯英文的字母让我很好奇,虽然英语只是四级的水平但还是能看的懂的!下面我就把我们聊天的过程和大伙分享下!希望大伙耐心的看下去 ,真的很逗,帮我分析Z后邮件怎么回呵呵!!英文不是很好!仅是爆料~~~

第一次聊天的内容

骗子发的内容

Hello dear,

My name is Vivian and i saw your profileand i became interested to make friend with you.Some friends are remembered because of their smile. Some friends are remembered because of their style. But you are remembered because you are so nice to remember. pls i will like to know more about you. if you can contact me through my email address here, I really look forward to reading from you soon.Thanks.Yours Truly Friends.

Miss Vivian

我回的内容

Hi, glad to receive your dating mail, to this very happy, very happy to pay you the friend, can your phone, give me? Now that are friends, my name is LiXingXing, call me the stars will do.

Sincere blessings

第二次聊天内容(还发来了照片,口味比较重)

骗子发的内容

Hello, how are you ?

I am glad to get your message, ! i will start by introducing my self first, my full name is miss Vivian Serge, 24yr old,fair in complexion,173cm tall,black eyes and black long hair. I was a nursing student from University ofIvory Coast college of health science, i m writing you from Republic of Senegal where i have been residing in a refugee home,after the brutal murder of my parents by some rebels,during the political crisis in my country Ivory Coast some years ago. i hope you will still like me after hearing all this because i know,a lot of people do not like hearing matters like this,i do not even like telling people the story ,but i guess i have to be real open to whom ever will have to be my friend,

because what i really need in this period of my life is a real friend whom i can share secrets with,i just hope you are the one.So,this is my word,now you tell me more about yourself OK. In my next letter, i will tell you what i like,and enjoy most and more about me, not now because i know some people do not like long letters or probably do not have the time. Attached here is my photograph right now,i hope you will like it, sorry i do not have plenty of photographs because of my living condition,hope to hear from you soon. !!!!

regards Vivian.

我回的内容

Hi!

Very glad to receive your mail, you hear the concerns about the encounter, happy that you and I can say so much about your secret, I call LiXingXing, my country is China, perhaps more than you luck, our country have to work, buy a house, a car, and it has become our life of all. Very happy to share each other's secret.

由于贴吧文字限定!内容再续!

标签

展开全文
一键安装官方客户端
江城热点及时推送 阅读体验更流畅

值得推荐

全部回复

美乐生活 小学五年级

接着上篇说的内容

第三次聊天内容

骗子发的内容

Hello My Dearest,

Thank you so much for your immediate response my dear. It shows your kind of person. You sound so friendly. I have a lot of secrets which i think, i will go ahead and reveal to you immediately.Your age is not a problem for me i just need a nice person who will understand me and where i am coming from, and will not take advantage of me.

Because of the crisis in my country, my late Father sold his shipping company and deposited the sum of ( $4.750,000.00 USA Dollars) in his foreign account with one of the leading finance firm.But i escaped to Dakar Senegal for my life when the crisis broke out, because of the peaceful and secured nature of the country.

I have really desired to move from here,that is why i contacted you with the trust that you will be a help to me being a nice person,with an understanding of some situations that come upon people which they do not have control over.I am so happy that im still living.

I am seeking for your assistance to help me transfer this Money to your account and position it for a good investment Project in your country and also to help me relocate to your country to further my education which is the most important thing to me now.I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum for your assistance and that is only if you do not want to partner with me after the transfer.The deposit was made in my name as the next of kin so the transaction is 100% legal.

Please Help me to get out of this terrible situation and as soon as you receive this mail Please kindly reply me again ok. I am so afraid to reveal this secret that is why i said to you in my previous letter that i need a reliable friend who i can share my secrets with.

The bank is ready to transfer the money to your account as soon as you agree to stand as my partner or Business partner.i can no longer continue living in this place in abject poverty and deprivations.So please i really need you as a partner to represent me and effect the transfer as i can not handle it under my present condition.I will need all your data.

(Your full name) (Your telephone numbers) (Your address)(occupation).i require them so that i can know you better and also introduce you to the bank as my partner and trustee.

You can also call me with the telephone number of Rev. Cicero Kabar who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp ( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION). (+221-765103098) just ask about me,he will call me immediately to answer your call ok.

I wait a reply from you and have a nice and pleasant day !!!!!!

Thanks

Yours Vivian.

我回的内容

Hello!

High heart you can choose me, for me feeling is very important responsibility, I am having the help you, help you through the eyes of the difficulty, I will put my detailed information for you, if you trust my words can help you my name is LiXingXing,My phone number is 18627299995,living in the beautiful Qingdao, at present in Beijing, be engaged in the network popularization work, I put my number to give you, something you can call me, I will do my best to help you, I ZhouYiGang is reading your E-mail, I'm sorry back so late.

第四次聊天内容

骗子说的内容

Hello My dear,

Am happy to read from you today and thank you very much for your passionate letter and willingness to help me. this money is my family treasure and i am the only surviving member of my family, that is why am partnering with you,nobody knows about this money but the bank, you and me so there is no problem,and i want you to keep it secret too untill we are successful with the transfer. Below is the contact information of the bank where the money was deposited.

Please my dear try to tell me the communications between you and the bank as they will be dealing with you directly now since i have nominated you. take care of your self as i expect to hear from you again.

The contact information of the bank is as follows,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC.

Address of the bank:1 Basinghall Avenue,EC2V 5DD,London.

Fax number: + 447083029739

( E-mail (s.charteredbank1@aol.com)

Dr.Wilson Mandy

( Manager of Head of Operations/ foreign remittance)

Information about the deposit code are as follows.

Name of depositor: Remy Serge;

Nationality: Ivory Coast

Next of kin: Vivian Remy Serge

Amount deposited:4.750,000.00 million us dollars

Account Number: SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A.

I am waiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours forever in love,

Vivian Remy Serge

大伙说说我该怎么回????

暖透我心 初中三年级

看不懂的路过

ruoruoguo888 大学一年级

看不懂啊,楼主翻译中文啊,亲

ggyy789 硕士一年级

求翻译

虾米baobao 大学三年级

求中文

Corda 禁止访问

内容被自动屏蔽

王丝竹Pisce3 大学四年级

本帖Z后由 王丝竹Pisce3 于 2012-4-17 13:25 编辑

话说我的专业就是翻译

等我吃饱了再来研究一哈~

第一次是说

我是Vivian 看了你的简介想跟你交个朋友 .Some friends are remembered because of their smile. Some friends are remembered because of their style. But you are remembered because you are so nice to remember(这纯属屁话) 我想更多的了解你一哈 通过这个地址跟我联系 非常期盼能尽快收到你的回信

第二次的文件

她就介绍了一哈自己的身高啊年龄 然后是读护理专业的大学生 然后说想找个真心的朋友来分享自己的小秘密 要Lz介绍自己的情况 还说下一次的来信会告诉LZ她的兴趣爱好以及更多(还蛮会吊胃口)

第三次是说要LZ帮她转账 成功后给LZ 15%的报酬 还说这是百分百合法的 然后说自己几悲惨各种博同情(我奇怪的是 是她打钱给你啊 这个怎么骗你的钱?)

第四次就是说这笔钱是她们家的珍宝啊 只有她幸存下来你那个得到这笔钱 然后只有银行她跟LZ晓得这比钱 然后给了LZ银行的信息

话说我真的还不晓得这个怎么能骗到钱 不过这是个骗子是无疑的

顺便跟我的老湿道个歉 水平不怎么样。。。

哀木涕 硕士一年级

楼主有学问啊~

阿飄 大学三年级

求翻譯= =!!

看得頭疼!

潮宝总动员 大学三年级

纯粹的骗钱。。我觉得这女人满稀烂。。。满会编故事。

LZ,么跟这种人,在有联系了。

小心把伱的钱卷跑了~~~(涉及到金额,涉及到个人信息的东西,不要隆边~盆友~~)

tlkklttk 初中一年级

换成中文发上来效果可能更好!/

-)

kevin928 超级意粉

一个自称科特迪瓦人的黑妞,说她父母在他们国家叛乱中被谋杀了,留下一笔475万美元存款在一个海外账户中。她想要你协助她把钱转到你的所在国账户中,她再安置到你国家来。她会给你存款15%的报酬。

她在邮件中向你索取你的联系方式

奶油控 大学二年级

LZ做外贸的?

cowry708 硕士二年级

这骗钱的还真动真功夫了,屎骗子

cowry708 硕士二年级

Z好的办法就是不搭理

chenjingirene22 高中三年级

我是来等翻译滴。

cc7025839 大学四年级
王丝竹Pisce3

吃饱了没有 快翻译!!!

Lzy204 硕士二年级

等翻译。

薇薇1988 硕士一年级
kevin928发表于 2012-4-17 12:45 一个自称科特迪瓦人的黑妞,说她父母在他们国家叛乱中被谋杀了,留下一笔475万美元存款在一个海外账户中。她 ...

突然发现你好有才!

麻将打的好不说,连英文也这么好!反正我是看不懂楼主发的内容,我就看你的回复懂了,哈哈!

查看更多
首页 版块

和武汉妹子交朋友

了解武汉的窗口

在武汉结婚  买房  装修  旅游  购物

用得意生活app有优惠

立即下载