一、《乱世佳人》"gone with the wind"
That I can't go on any longer without you.
没有你我就活不下去了。
Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?
要我跪下来求你才相信我吗?
But I cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling, a feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.
但是难道你现在还没有发觉,我对你的感情已经很成熟了吗?那种感情,是那么美好纯洁和神圣。
This is an honorable proposal of marriage made at what I consider a most opportune moment.
这可是一次十分庄严的求婚啊,我觉得时机已经很适当了。
What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?
喜欢什么样的戒指呢,亲爱的?
I'll take you to new orleans for the most expensive honeymoon my ill-gotten gains can buy.
我会和你去新奥尔良度蜜月,那将是Z豪华舒适的。
二、《音乐之声》"sound of music"
Well, you can't marry someone when you're in love with someone else. I love you.
三、《阿甘正传》"forrest gump"
Will you marry me? I'd make a good husband, jenny. I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.
你能嫁给我吗?我会做个好丈夫的,珍妮。我不是很聪明,但我知道什么是爱。
四、《四个婚礼一个葬礼》"4 weddings and 1 feneral"
There I was, standing there in the church and for the first time in my whole life I realized I totally and utterly loved one person.
我当时站在教堂里,生平第一次意识到,自己全心全意爱着一个人。
And it wasn't the person standing next to me in the veil, it's…the person standing opposite me now in the rain.
却不是身旁戴面纱的那位,而是现在在我面前的这一位…雨中的你。