幸福美照
ricardo 小学四年级

We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.我们必须接受失望,因为它是有限的,但千万不可失去希望,因为它是无穷的

ricardo 小学四年级
ricardo 小学四年级

The purpose I work hard to earn money is that I just want when my mom buys things for herself,she can be as decidedly as she buys things for me.我努力赚钱的目的,就是想让我妈在给自己买东西的时候,能像给我买东西的时候一样干脆。

ricardo 小学四年级

The purpose I work hard to earn money is that I just want when my mom buys things for herself,she can be as decidedly as she buys things for me.我努力赚钱的目的,就是想让我妈在给自己买东西的时候,能像给我买东西的时候一样干脆。

ricardo 小学四年级

It'd be better to love myself a bit more rather than wait you to love me.与其等着你来爱我,不如我学着努力多爱自己一点

ricardo 小学四年级

It'd be better to love myself a bit more rather than wait you to love me.与其等着你来爱我,不如我学着努力多爱自己一点

ricardo 小学四年级

In life, then boring time, also are limited edition.在生命中,再无聊的时光,也都是限量版。

ricardo 小学四年级

In life, then boring time, also are limited edition.在生命中,再无聊的时光,也都是限量版。

ricardo 小学四年级

Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.爱情是一方织巾,用自然编织,用幻想点缀。

ricardo 小学四年级

ricardo 小学四年级

ricardo 小学四年级

ricardo 小学四年级

可不可以和我约定,就算忙碌,就算焦虑,也要在空闲之余说一声我想你;就算疲惫,就算郁闷,也要在临睡的时候道一声晚安;就算生气,就算吵架,也要在第二天阳光依稀的早晨眯眼微笑;就算无趣,就算平淡,也要在黄昏的街道上坚定地握着彼此的手。可不可以和我约定,这是我们一辈子的约定。

ricardo 小学四年级

可不可以和我约定,就算忙碌,就算焦虑,也要在空闲之余说一声我想你;就算疲惫,就算郁闷,也要在临睡的时候道一声晚安;就算生气,就算吵架,也要在第二天阳光依稀的早晨眯眼微笑;就算无趣,就算平淡,也要在黄昏的街道上坚定地握着彼此的手。可不可以和我约定,这是我们一辈子的约定。

ricardo 小学四年级
ricardo 小学四年级

Wish you someone accompanying you in the miserable life until the day you get rid of the plight and light up your life.愿有人陪你一起颠沛流离,一起走到出头天的那天,走到你一生那一次发光的那天。

ricardo 小学四年级

Wish you someone accompanying you in the miserable life until the day you get rid of the plight and light up your life.愿有人陪你一起颠沛流离,一起走到出头天的那天,走到你一生那一次发光的那天。

张琦 小学六年级

早早早!!

ricardo 小学四年级

哇哦

ricardo 小学四年级
上一页
15/23
下一页
首页 版块

和武汉妹子交朋友

了解武汉的窗口

在武汉结婚  买房  装修  旅游  购物